In the distance, the slopes of the Batur volcano with its terraced paddy fields. At your feet, beautifully clear waters and fine sandy beaches. In the Sunda archipelago, the Club Med's Bali Resort is proud to show off its brand new look.
Beside the swimming pool, Marc Hertrich has designed a beautifully contemporary lounge bar. The Spa*'s stylish environment and treatment rooms have been refurbished, inspired by the refined elegance of Balinese architecture, a haven of serenity in a tranquil green paradise. The Resort's new restaurants offer the promise of idyllic moments for the whole family under the shade of an exotic pergola.
- Return flights with a choice of airlines, cabin classes and flight schedules1
- Meet & Greet, transfers 2, taxes & tips
- Choice of room comfort : Club, Suites 1
- Breakfast room service in Suites
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, snacks and dinner
- Choice of restaurants offering refined and generous buffets
- Open Bar drinks & snacks served throughout the day and evening with a large choice of premium brands
- Club Med Baby Welcome ®: nursery equipment, appropriate catering, bottle-heater
- Free stay for children under 6 years 4
- Child supervision from 4 to 11 years with multicultural and specialized G.Os®
- Juniors’ Club Med from 11 to 17 years
- A wide choice of activities
- Free access to Turkish Bath and Sauna
- A choice of relaxed and festive atmospheres with concerts and shows
- 1 At extra cost and where possible
2 Transfers only in case of purchase of the Club Med Package including transport, exceptions for some Resorts
3 Depending on the Resort
4 Depending on the dates
5 Except for the hammam (Bali, Trancoso, Phuket, Cervinia, Val d'Isère) & Sauna (Bali, Trancoso, Cervinia)
6In Chamonix Mont-Blanc the Brévent and Flégère ski domains close on 21 April 2013, and Club Med snow sports end on the same day.
7 In Val d'Isère, Chamonix Mont-Blanc, Méribel 3 resorts and Arcs Extrême, our group lessons from 12 years.