The white sandy headland of Gregolimano, on the island of Evia, juts out defiantly into the blue waters of the Aegean, across from the mountains.
In this idyllic Resort for sport-loving families, Jean-Philippe Nuel has breathed a new contemporary spirit into the Resort's modern architecture. The Deluxe Bungalows in the pine forest have a magnificent sea view; adorned with wood and sandstone, they provide a comfortable environment for parents and children.
The traditional Greek blue and white have been enhanced with a dash of vivid tones, to perfect the Resort's new summer ambience.
- Return flights with a choice of airlines, cabin classes and flight schedules1
- Meet & Greet, transfers 2, taxes & tips
- Choice of room comfort : Club, Deluxe 1, Suites 1
- Breakfast room service in Suites
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, snacks and dinner
- Choice of restaurants offering refined and generous buffets
- Open Bar drinks & snacks served throughout the day and evening with a large choice of premium brands
- Free stay for children under 6 years 4
- Child supervision from 4 to 11 years with multicultural and specialized G.Os®
- Juniors’ Club Med from 11 to 17 years
- A wide choice of activities
- A choice of relaxed and festive atmospheres with concerts and shows
- 1 At extra cost and where possible
2 Transfers only in case of purchase of the Club Med Package including transport, exceptions for some Resorts
3 Depending on the Resort
4 Depending on the dates
5 Except for the hammam (Bali, Trancoso, Phuket, Cervinia, Val d'Isère) & Sauna (Bali, Trancoso, Cervinia)
6In Chamonix Mont-Blanc the Brévent and Flégère ski domains close on 21 April 2013, and Club Med snow sports end on the same day.
7 In Val d'Isère, Chamonix Mont-Blanc, Méribel 3 resorts and Arcs Extrême, our group lessons from 12 years.