Situated in a beautiful, tranquil location around the edge of an enclosed bay surrounded by green headland and the clear turquoise seas of the Aegean coastline overlooking the Greek islands of Chios and Samos is Club Teos, the latest addition to our range of Beachplus Clubs.
Club Teos is designed to resemble a typical Turkish village with a number of two storey houses scattered throughout well-established colourful gardens. You enter via an impressive circular reception, originally designed in the style of an old Turkish coaching house to provide water fountains and shaded areas for travellers and their animals. Today this area provides a cool, tranquil retreat and is the location of our brand new wellbeing area and treatment rooms.
- Windsurfing & Dinghy Sailing
- Consistent Wind
- Four tennis courts
- Local history & exploration
- Traditional atmosphere
- Dinghy Sailing
- RYA tuition & courses
- Mountain Biking & guiding
- Waterskiing & wakeboarding
- Try Dive
- Fitness classes
- Children's clubs (2-17 years, excluding Hot Shots)
- Club Board
- Flights from London Gatwick
- Return airport transfers
All rooms and bathrooms at Club Teos have been architect designed and completely renovated to a high standard ready for our first arrivals. Compact village style garden rooms are situated on the ground or first floor with a balcony or terrace looking over the gardens.
• There is a choice of twin or double rooms and inter-connecting rooms for families. All rooms have a modern feel with air conditioning, fridge, direct dial telephone, TV, safety deposit box, hairdryer and en-suite shower.
• There are also five suites, each suite is set out over two floors and connected by a spiral staircase. A lounge area with sofa bed is located on the ground floor, the bedroom and bathroom is on the first floor. Each level also has its own external entrance door.
• There are also a number of rooms located over the wellbeing area and reception. These rooms are larger than the garden rooms, can accommodate one extra bed for a child and offer views towards the tennis courts or over the gardens.
• A few rooms do not have a balcony or terrace and are available with no single supplement for solo travellers.
• You enter Club Teos via the beautiful traditionally styled reception area; here you will also find our wellbeing area featuring treatment rooms, a gym and fitness room.
• From the reception a series of tree-lined paths lead through the accommodation to the beach and sailing area. Most of the communal areas are located around the sailing bay with great views.
• The attractive pool is located just behind the beach and has a pool bar with large shaded terrace where you can enjoy drinks and snacks.
• Below the pool bar is the information centre for booking activities, a small shop and an on-site PADI registered dive school.
• Close by there is also a smaller children's pool, children's play area and the base for our children's clubs.
• Steps lead from the beach to the restaurant which is split over two levels with wonderful views over the bay.
• Curving along one side of the beach is a decked sunbathing area with plenty of sunloungers and shading, towards the end of the decked area is the ski pontoon and waterski boats.
• Four tennis courts, a grassed games area, yoga pavilion and mountain bike shed are all located at the front of the property by the reception.
Daily breakfast, daily lunch and four evening meals each week