Explore three of the best cities of Andalucia during this short break to Spain. It features the historic and cultural aspects that southern Spain has to offer, including a visit to the spectacular Alhambra Palace.
The whitewashed village of Mijas is set in a quiet location and offers panoramic views of the mountains and sea making it the perfect place to relax and enjoy the atmosphere of the Andalucian region.
Day 1 London - Malaga - Mijas
Titan’s VIP Home Departure Service® transports you from your front door to London Gatwick or Heathrow Airport for your direct, scheduled British Airways flight to Malaga. On arrival we transfer to the charming Andalucian village of Mijas where we stay at the 4* Hotel TRH, Mijas.
Day 2 Ronda
Today we head for the historical city of Ronda, which is located in the heart of Andalucia and is home to the oldest bullfighting ring in Spain dating back to 1784. Our guide will show us around the city where remains of prehistoric settlements dating back to the Neolithic age still exist and we will view the spectacular sight of Puente Nuevo, translated as new bridge. It is the tallest of the three bridges in Ronda, and is a staggering 120 meters above the canyon floor.
Day 3 Cordoba
We travel to Cordoba to visit the sights of this city, which has been influenced by the Christians, Muslims and Jews. The main highlight of this city is the Mezquita. This spectacular fortress was originally built as a mosque and then converted into a cathedral in the 14th century, however the architecture remained in place and today it is one of the largest mosque-cathedrals in the world.
Day 4 Mijas
You are free today to relax in the comfort of your hotel or take a stroll around this quaint little village.
Day 5 Granada
This morning we head to Granada to visit one of Spain’s must see monuments ‘The Alhambra Palace’, which is renowned for its historical Andalucian Islamic legacy. We will also get the chance to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Generalife Gardens.
Please note: there is a considerable amount of walking involved today.
Day 6 Mijas - Malaga - London
We transfer to Malaga airport for your direct, scheduled British Airways flight to London Gatwick Airport. On arrival our staff will greet you and transfer you to your Titan transport for the return journey home to your own front door.
- 5 nights in hotel (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 10 meals: 5 breakfast and 5 dinners (breakfast on days 2-6 and dinner on days 1-5)
Included excursions and visits:
- Visit to Ronda for guided tour
- Tour of Cordoba including entrance to the Mezquita and Julio Romero
- Guided tour of Alhambra including entrance to the Alhambra Palace, and a visit to the Generalife Gardens
Plus all these benefits:
- Titan’s VIP Home Departure Service®
- Check-in service by Titan staff with porterage
- Services of an experienced Titan tour manager
- Scheduled British Airways direct flights
- First class coaches with experienced drivers
- Hotel porterage (one bag per person)
- All airport taxes, security charges, and applicable fuel surcharge
- UK Air Passenger Duty of £13 per person
- ATOL Protection fee