Due to the current situation, we are working with reduced staff numbers who are dealing with high-priority enquiries first – usually by nearest departure date from today.
We understand everyone is still very much unsure about future travel and we are liaising with governing bodies and tour operators to ensure the safety of future travel.
We will try to answer all enquiries as promptly as possible, please also visit https://www.abta.com/news/coronavirus-outbreak for further updates.
As you are aware, we are in an unprecedented situation worldwide and there are multiple travel bans in place to contain the spread of COVID-19. All holidays due to depart before June 16th are cancelled, please contact us immediately if your holiday is due to depart in the next 7 days for help and guidance.
We are bound by our partner operators policies & terms & conditions & we are awaiting information from them as to how to proceed. Please do be patient & wait for us to contact you, with regards to discussing your next options.
Thank you for your patience & understanding during this difficult time.