Go Solo & Save!
Your own room at no extra cost…
Whether you’re embarking on your first solo adventure, or you are a seasoned solo traveller, there’s no adventure like an Explore Solo Travel adventure! Each tour has been specifically design and created to give you unforgettable experiences, with expert tour guides, chosen specifically for their knowledge of their country giving you extraordinary experiences.
Whether it’s exploring the mountains of Patagonia, cycling around the Baltic States or trekking the hills of Sri Lanka, there’s no better time to book on an Explore solo travel adventure as when you book today you get a FREE single room supplement* on some of your favourite trips!
Book by 27th February 2020 and get a FREE single supplement on selected Explore Solo Travel departures. View T&Cs below.
Discovery Trips on Offer
11 days from £2135 (without flights)
This trip is an opportunity to discover the real Jamaica, behind the resorts and cruise liners. By staying in smaller accommodation, we take you to the hidden corners of Jamaica, covering almost the entire island circuit as well as some of the inlands beautiful mountainous areas. Youll have plenty of time to swim in blue lagoons, sample delicious food and explore miles of white-sand beaches.
9 days from £1050 (without flights)
Discover the rugged beauty, delicious food and rich heritage of Jordan. Explore Petra in-depth, sleep like a Bedouin in Wadi Rum and float in the salty waters of the Dead Sea; the lowest point on earth.
16 days from £1899 (without flights)
Travel through the Caucasus region and discover the diversity of land straddling two continents. Explore lively cities, discover ancient cultures, walkthrough spectacular mountain scenery and indulge in hearty local cuisine on this journey through the ages.
8 days from £570 (without flights)
This week long trip through the cultural heart of Northern India features all of the essentials of the famous three cities which make up the Golden Triangle. Starting and ending in Delhis chaotic lanes and markets, we travel to Agra to witness the incredible Taj Mahal, stay overnight in the more rural setting of Karauli and see some of Jaipurs magnificent historical splendour.
Cycling Trips on Offer
14 days from £1835 (without flights)
Completing a circular journey this trip takes in ancient temples and fortresses, cycling through tea plantations and across the scenic trails of the Knuckles Range. Leaving the coast behind we explore the ancient city of Polonnaruwa on two wheels before steadily climbing to wide plains.
14 days from £1855 (without flights)
A cycling holiday that uncovers the scenic beauty and cultural highlights of Burma. Get off the beaten track and closer to the wonderfully friendly local people with bike rides between Mandalay, stilt villages of Inle Lake and the temple-studded plains of ancient Bagan. We also cruise the mighty Irrawaddy River.
13 days from £1660 (without flights)
A cycling holiday in southern India along Keralas backroads through a landscape of tropical forests, spice, tea and rubber plantations. Discover village life, search for wildlife in Periyar National Park and relax on Indian Ocean beaches.
14 days from £1399 (without flights)
On this adventurous and active trip, we experience Vietnam on two wheels. Along the way, we discover Saigon, Hoi An, Hue, Hanoi and the majestic beauty of Halong Bay on an overnight cruise. What better way to fuel your ride than with the delicious Vietnamese cuisine.
Walking Trips on Offer
8 days from £899 (without flights)
This walking trip visits the three Baltic States: Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Discover their cultural heritage and explore their national parks. Walk along the Curonian Spit, search for ruins of medieval fortresses hidden in forests and walk across bogs.
10 days from £2499 (without flights)
Challenge yourself on this iconic trek to the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro (5,895m), the highest point in Africa. Following the less-used and scenic Lemosho route, climb and descend on different paths, walking through the mountains varied climatic regions and admiring the changing plant and animal life.
8 days from £960 (without flights)
This walking holiday explores Croatias national parks; the jagged peaks of Dalmatia, plunging gorges in Paklenica and spectacular lakes and waterfalls in Plitvice. Stay in the capital Zagreb and in coastal Spilt meander the maze of cobbled streets past ancient sites.
8 days from £799 (without flights)
This island walking holiday on Crete provides the best that the region has to offer. Discover isolated beaches, secluded coves and impressive canyons walking in the White Mountains and through the Samaria and Zaros Gorges.
Explore Solo Travel Terms & Conditions:
1. The offer is valid for new bookings made between 30 January 2020 and 27 February 2020. We regret the discount cannot be applied retrospectively to existing bookings.
2. The offer is only available on selected departure dates of selected trips up to 30 November 2020 and is strictly subject to availability.
3. All customers, whether booking directly with Explore or through a travel agent, are eligible for this offer.
4. Trips that have departures that are included in the offer are flagged Go Solo & Save! on the Explore website, and the specific departures will show the price of a single room option as Now Free.
5. The save up to £995 relates to the Adventures in Patagonia trip (trip code PA). However, the free single room options are limited, subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
6. Your chosen trip may have nights where single accommodation is not available, for example on an overnight train. This information is listed in the Trip Notes which are available on our website.
7. You do not need to quote anything at the time of booking to qualify for the offer. The discount has already been applied to the trip.
8. Availability of free single room options on some trips is very limited (due to our policy to use smaller, family-run hotels) so we recommend you book early to avoid disappointment. There is a limit to the free single room options on some trips featured in this offer and after these are booked any remaining singles will only be available for purchase.
9.Please note that due to the limited availability of free single rooms on some trips there may be rare occasions when there are no more free single rooms available even though the price is showing Free. If you are booking by phone availability of the free single room will be confirmed by our customer service team. If booking on our website availability of the single room will be confirmed at stage 2 of the booking process.
10. The offer can be used in conjunction with the Explore loyalty scheme, group discount offer, the Recommend a Friend offer (see website for full details), but not with other offers or promotions unless specified.
11. The offer is subject to availability and there is no cash alternative. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the offer at any time.
Foreign & Commonwealth Office have up-to-date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad-https://travelaware.campaign.gov.uk/